Jungle Designer Leopard gecko for sale
We have some gorgeous Jungle Designer leopard geckos for sale are top quality in color and temperament. Jungle Designer leopard gecko for sale are one of the more exotic leopard gecko morphs as they are super bright and colorful.
At CB Reptile, we have a biologist on site, and handle our geckos often in order to ensure a friendly, calm and relaxed pet, and only work with top genetics to ensure we are improving the captive bred species as part of our efforts to provide the best possible pet geckos for sale in the world.
At CB Reptile, all of our reptiles for sale, including our geckos for sale are captive bred and NOT wild caught. We have a Biologist ON SITE and offer a Live arrival and FULL 7 day health guarantee on ALL Of our animals. Our guarantee extends to 30 days for all customers who purchase full habitat kits. All of our orders ship via FedEx Overnight in heated or cooled, insulated containers (when needed) and leave our facility at 6:45PM and are on your doorstep the following morning before noon. One Shipping charge of $39.95 covers up to 5 reptiles for sale. We are not only leopard gecko breeders! We are also proud to be crested gecko breeders as well as gargoyle gecko breeders! Be sure to checkout all of our leopard gecko for sale, as well as our baby leopard geckos for sale, crested gecko for sale, gargoyle gecko.
Jungle leopard gecko morphs for sale
Common names: Leopard Gecko
Scientific Name: Eublepharis macularius
Jungle Designer Leopard Geckos for sale
Leopard Geckos are some of the most popular pet geckos for sale. Colorful, easy to care for, and calm tempered, owning a baby leopard gecko can be quite rewarding. Originally, leopard geckos for sale were known for getting their name from their leopard-like patterning. This patterning resembles a leopard cat with black or dark brown markings on a yellowy-gold body. Now, this leopard gecko color morph is known as a “wild type leopard gecko”.
Jungle leopard gecko
Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
Mealworms for sale
Here at CB we feed our gecko babies and adults our high quality live mealworms for sale. If you are looking to purchase a new baby gecko, be sure to also pick up some real mealworms for sale. We absolutely guarantee you the best quality mealworms for sale in the country. Also, we offer subscriptions so you can get your live mealworms shipped to your door automatically, each week, or month.
- Captive Bred baby geckos – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Currently 5-15 grams / 3″-5″ in size
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.