Tangerine Albino supergiant leopard gecko for sale
Tangerine Super Giant Leopard Geckos, while large at anywhere from 75-150 grams at maturity, are pretty chill pet reptiles. The Super giants have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- 100% Captive Bred baby super giant leopard geckos for sale – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
When considering any leopard gecko for sale, be sure to only purchase captive bred baby leopard geckos for sale from an experienced leopard gecko breeder.
All photos show an example of the particular leopard gecko color morph and are not the exact animal you will be receiving unless you are purchasing from our Exact leopard geckos for sale page. Our geckos are sold by age as hatchling, juvenile, and adult. This is based on the age of the gecko when being shipped. Hatchlings are 1-3 months, juveniles are 3.5-6 months, young adults are 6+ months. At CB Reptile, we do our best to sex the reptiles we sell, however, we cannot guarantee sex for anything that is purchased other than adults. While we are fairly accurate on most juveniles and hatchlings, sex is not 100% guaranteed other than for adults.
At CB Reptile, all of our reptiles for sale, including our geckos for sale are captive bred and NOT wild caught. We have a Biologist ON SITE and offer a Live arrival and FULL 7 day health guarantee on ALL Of our animals. Our guarantee extends to 30 days for all customers who purchase full habitat kits.
All of our orders ship via FedEx Overnight in heated or cooled, insulated containers (when needed) and leave our facility at 6:45PM and are on your doorstep the following morning before noon. One Shipping charge of $39.95 covers up to 5 reptiles for sale. We are not only leopard gecko breeders! We are also proud to be crested gecko breeders as well as gargoyle gecko breeders! Be sure to checkout all of our leopard gecko, as well as our baby pet leopard geckos, crested gecko , gargoyle gecko as well as our panther chameleons for sale and iguanas for sale.